- Product List
- EVA Compound - for Injection
- TPE composite materials
- Composite material GSE-26X
- Composite material GSE-27X
- Composite material GSE-36
- Composite material GSE-38
- Composite material GSE-40
- Composite material GSE-46
- Composite material GSE-48
- Composite material GSE-58
- Composite material GSE-70FIR
- Composite material GSE-101
- NB-1 Damping TPE
- HD-1 Damping TPE
- TPE cross-linking additive VG-301
- Additive YC-100
VG-301 Crosslinking Additive
VG-301 is a bridging or crosslink additive, VG-301 is compound with Triallyl Isocyanurate (TAIC), VG-301 got wide range of application, and it can be added into rubber raw materials and plastic raw materials for raising mechanical properties of the product acting as effective properties changing pellets
VG-301 TPE bridging (crosslink) additive for reinforce
& elevate mechnical properties of the products
VG-301 Bridging (crosslink) additive is a Triallyl Isocyanurate
(TAIC) pellets that's highly compatible with varies kinds of plastic
compound and mixture. It is an additive for plastic crosslink
mediator that greatly elevate mechanical properties of products
and uplifting the effect of DCP/BIPB crosslink by making it more
efficient and reinforce its chemical bonding and structures.
1. Highly compatible with various rubber and plastic, it can be applied without modifying the mechanism and process Can be suitably used as a peroxide DCP/BIBP crosslink co-agent for foaming and non-foaming EVA, PE, POE, or EPDM materials and or a wide range of rubber and plastic related products. Based on the requirements of the formulation base materials, VG-301 additive can be adjusted in the range of 0.2 ~ 5 times the amount of DCP/BIBP within the formula.
2. When VG-301 is added into peroxide DCP/BIBP crosslink formula, it elevates and reinforces the mechanical properties of products thoroughly, such as hardness, elasticity, tenacity, better compression set (compression enhancement), heat bearing endurability, oil endurability, bending resistance and impact resistance.
3. Only a small amount of VG-301 is required to fully elevate and reinforce your products’ properties from all aspects. Moreover, VG-301 lowers down vulcanizing duration, thus increases the productivity and maintains properties at certain level, which also lowers the cost.
4. VG-301 is a unique companion to Victory General Technology Co.’s TPE modifiers which results in good touching feeling, and better compression set, especially to our own manufactured TPE modifiers.
Packaging：25 kg / bag
Suggested amount adding:
For EVA, PE, TPE, and POE etc. The amount of VG-301 apply is based on 0.2 ~ 5 times the amount of DCP/BIPB crosslink agent used within the formula.
Natural & Synthetic Rubbers
For NR, IR, and EPDM etc. The amount of VG-301 apply is based on 1 ~ 5 times the amount of DCP/BIPB crosslink agent used within the formula.
1. Processing temperature must be lower than 120 when mixing to prevent VG 301 from decomposing early.
2. Lower the amount of Stearic to prevent pin holes and bubbles to appear on the surface of finished products.
-Keep in cool place without being exposed to direct sunlight and store it at temperature below 50°C.
- Keep out of fire and heat.